I found an old post from Rachel Coker’s blog and thought I’d try my hand at these hundred questions.
1. Are you outgoing or shy?
Um, probably shy. I have mild social anxiety. I can be pretty crazy and jokey once you get to know me, though.
2. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
3. Are you easy to get along with?
Haha. I don’t know. You’ll have to ask my family.
4. What kind of people are you attracted to?
I like funny, easygoing people, in particular, especially when they like books, writing, or music.
5. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now?
6. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My elder sister
7. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
I don’t text much. It probably said “okay” or “yes” (in response to something my dad wanted me to do).
8. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
Don’t be so mean! I can’t possibly answer that.
1. Enough to Let Me Go – Switchfoot
2. The Best of You and Me – Number One Gun
3. Uncanny – Anberlin
4. More Anberlin songs
5. More songs
9. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
10. What good thing happened this summer?
I finished all my schoolwork except for math. It was not very memorable. Another summer is coming soon, though.
11. Do you still talk to your first crush?
12. Do you like bubble baths?
Never tried em. I don’t imagine I would.
13. Do you like your neighbors?
14. What are your bad habits?
Procrastination and laziness
15. Where would you like to travel?
Gosh, I’d like to travel so many places. I want to explore different places in NZ, Australia, the USA, England, France, Rome, Canada … the list goes on. If I really had to choose … probably I’d go somewhere in NZ or to France.
16. Do you have trust issues?
Yes, I can be very suspicious of other people.
17. Favorite part of your daily routine?
I like writing and reading (of course).
18. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
My chin and jawline. I was born with a very round face and now that I’m no longer underweight, it really stands out when I smile. I mean, I should really learn to love it someday but it’ll take a while.
19. What do you do when you wake up?
I eat breakfast.
20. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker?
I’d say lighter. I always thought pale skin was so cool. I’m quite happy with the way I am now, though.
21. Who are you most comfortable around?
My brother (commonly know as my twin) and my elder sister
22. Do you ever want to get married?
It depends on if I ever meet someone I want to spend all my life with.
23. Would you rather live without TV or music?
TV. I already do.
24. Have you ever liked someone and never told them?
25. What do you say during awkward silences?
I laugh nervously or say “um … so, yeah.”
26. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
I like book stores, clothes stores, and shoe shops.
27. What do you want to do after high school?
I want to get a job (in youth work?) and hopefully travel a bit once I have enough money. Just getting a job would be awesome though.
28. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Yes, without a doubt. However, we do need to be careful around shady characters. Sure, I believe everyone should get a second chance when they mess up, but not a second chance to hurt you.
29. If you’re being extremely quiet what does it mean?
I’m thinking. I’m usually thinking, though.
This is my typical face:
30. Do you smile at strangers?
Yes, when we make eye contact.
31. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean?
I’d say … outer space.
32. What are you paranoid about?
Wasting my life away and people reading my stories
33. What was the color of the last hoodie you wore?
34. Ever wished you were someone else?
Yessss. It wasn’t Gollum, though.
35. One thing you wish you could change about yourself?
I wish I was the sort of friend who brings a smile to everyone’s life. I suppose technically I could be like that, but I don’t think I am.
36. Favorite makeup brand?
Whatever’s cheapest. Those are Rachel’s words but I totally agree.
37. Favorite store?
38. Favorite blog?
I can’t possibly choose.
39. Favorite color?
Black, white, and blue (Yeah, i know that’s cheating)
40. Favorite food?
Icecream, chocolate, peanut butter, and oreos
41. Last thing you ate?
42. First thing you ate this morning?
43. Ever won a competition? For what?
No, unless the singing competitions we used to have where my dad was judge counts.
44. Been suspended/expelled? For what?
45. Been arrested? For what?
46. Ever been in love?
Yes, with music and books
47. Are you hungry right now?
48. Facebook or Twitter?
49. Twitter or Tumblr?
Twitter, maybe? The Tumblr platform confuses me
50. Are you watching tv right now?
No. I don’t have a TV
51. Names of your best friends?
Sorry, I can’t say them for privacy reasons.
52. Craving something? What?
53. What color are your towels?
Blue and maroon
54. How many pillows do you sleep with?
55. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No. I threw my old hippo away, to my dad’s dismay.
56. How many stuffed animals do you think you have?
57. Favorite animal?
58. Chocolate or Vanilla?
59. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Ripple? Coffee? Chocolate peanut butter?
60. What color shirt are you wearing?
61. What color pants?
62. Favorite tv show?
Um … um …
63. Favorite movie?
The Return of the King, probably
64. Favorite character from Mean Girls?
I don’t know
65. Favorite character from Finding Nemo?
I like the little fish – Nemo, right?
66. First person you talked to today?
I haven’t spoken to anyone today.
67. How many sweatpants do you have?
I’ve got three pairs of trackpants, if that counts.
68. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have?
Too many to count
69. Last movie you watched?
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs? Les Mis?
70. Favorite actress?
71. Favorite actor?
72. How are you feeling?
73. Do you type fast?
No. I can but my thoughts always come slowly
74. Do you regret anything from your past?
Yes, yes, and yes.
75. Can you spell well?
Yes, evin if I doo say so meesilf.
76. Do you miss anyone from your past?
Not really. I kind of miss an old friend I had from school because she was really nice to me.
77. Ever broken someone’s heart?
I hope not.
78. Have you ever been on a horse?
79. Do you like your online friends or your real friends more?
I’m sorry to say this to my online friends, but nothing can replace my IRL friends.
80. What should you be doing?
Drinking cod liver oil. Blegh.
81. Is something irritating you right now?
No (unless it’s the prospect of drinking cod liver oil)
82. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
I have liked someone so much, it hurt when they were upset.
83. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
84. What was your childhood nickname?
I’ve never had one.
85. Are you listening to music right now?
No. I would have but I didn’t want to disturb everyone who was sleeping by sneaking to get my headphones
86. Do you like chicken noodle soup?
87. Do you like Chinese food?
It depends on the type. I prefer Western
88. Favorite book?
89. Are you afraid of the dark?
No (unless I just read And Then There Were None)
90. Are you mean?
I don’t think so …
91. Can you keep white shoes clean?
92. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe people can “fall in love” at first sight – you know, that craziness that lovesick people have. But I believe that kind of love is not enough. Love is also a constant choice.
93. What makes you happy?
Laughter, friends, the great outdoors
94. Would you change your name?
I wouldn’t change Tara. I never really liked my surname, though (sorry Dad!).
95. Favorite lyrics right now?
Live, I wanna live on fire./ Die, I wanna burn out brighter/ brighter than the northern lights/ I wanna live to feel the daylight/ The more I live I see/ This life’s not about me
96. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?
97. Night or Day?
Probably day, but I love the romance of night and the stars
98. Favorite month?
Decemeber, because of Christmas
99. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
100. Was today a good day?
It’s been awesome so far and I’m sure it will be awesome.
101. What’s your favorite quote?
Aagain, that’s an impossible question. But I’ll leave you with one I like: Be careful of health books. You might die of a misprint. – Mark Twain
Feel free to answer the questions on your own blog!