I was nominated for this award by ErinKenobi. Thanks, Erin!
The rules: Answer questions, make up new questions, display the icon on your blog, nominate bloggers, and notify them.
First off, the questions – my favorite part:
1. How many times in a day do you look things up online, on average?
Uh … this is a tough one. Some days I don’t look anything up, some days I look many things up. I’d say, an average of once a day.
2. What is the strangest thing you have ever said to anyone?
I don’t recall. I often say this to my family though, “You look like someone I know.” My father always replies, “Um, yeah … maybe because I’m your father?”
3. Since my dad is having us watch The Avengers and all the movies leading up to them… who’s your favorite Avenger? 😉
I’m sorry to say I have never watched the Avenger movies! But based on costume, my fav is Black Widow. Hawkeye has a cool ability. Captain America would prob be my fav in personality.
4. Which Avenger are you most like, in your opinion? In your friends’ opinions?
I took two quizzes and they both say I’m Hawkeye. So, I guess I must be like him!
5. If you had to pick one–just one–fictional character to be caught with in the middle of a natural disaster (or a nuclear war, take your pick) who would you choose?
Hmm … maybe Sir Percy Blakeney? He’s compassionate and saves strangers’ lives so he’d probably help me out and he’s incredibly brave and resourceful. But the main reason I’m choosing him is his humor. What would I give to speak to the infamous English fop!
6. Oddest thing you’ve sung in the shower?
I sang the description on the shampoo bottles once.
7. What is the biggest thing you’ve had malfunction about your account or blog? (Mine is the elusive “like” button which I have often complained about.)
I can’t change the date of my posts (or schedule them) on the WordPress iPad app. That’s all I can really think of.
8. Favorite kind of fruit?
Oranges. I love nuts too.
9. What book/movie/poem/short story has made the biggest impact on you lately?
The Count of Monte Cristo. I just finished it yesterday and ack! It is soooo good. Just thinking about it makes me feel the pain all over again. I have to say, it’s my fav book along with Les Miserables.
10. And, last but not least, what was the funniest thing you read recently? Please share
I read the prologue of this story. I couldn’t stop laughing!
And now for my questions:
1. What’s your favorite drink?
2. How many hours do you sleep everyday?
3. Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram?
4. What’s your favorite color?
5. Do you speak French?
6. Werewolves or vampires?
7. Love triangles or chosen ones?
8. Country music or rock?
9. Do you have any sisters? Tell me about them! If you don’t have one or don’t want to, describe your ideal sister.
10. Left handed or right handed?
The nominees (I assume they have to be female bloggers):
Uh, well … This is bad, I know, but I’m going to cheat and as usual, say that anyone reading this can consider herself nominated. And if you accept the nomination and link me to your post, I’ll give you a prize!
Go on, then. Accept.