Found this over at The Book Chewers.
1. Greed. What’s your most inexpensive book? What’s your most expensive book?
Confession: I never buy books. All the books I have were gifts from friends or my parents. The rest I borrow from the library. I did once buy three notebooks for $10. And that’s about it.
2. Wrath. What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Um, Victor Hugo maybe? I’ve only ever read one of his books (Les Miserables) but it’s so long, it probably counts for a few. I LOVE Les Mis, but Hugo likes to go off on long tangents, which I do not like, about politics and France.
3. Gluttony. What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?
I read The Book Thief three times. I read Pride and Prejudice four or five times. No regrets.
4. Sloth. What book have you neglected due to laziness?
Maybe The Daughter of Smoke and Bone sequels? I love the first book. I somehow am not requesting the next books from the library. I don’t quite understand why, since I definitely do want to read them.
5. Pride. What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intellectual reader?
I’ve read a lot of classics so this is a hard question for me. I’ll have to go with Animal Farm and To Kill a Mockingbird because most people seem to have studied them in high school.
6. Lust. What attributes do you find attractive in male characters?
Good sense of humor. Cool, laidback demeanour. I do tend to like the “bad boys”, although as Cait says in her post^^, that probably doesn’t translate to real life.
7. Envy. What book would you most like to receive as a gift?
The Book Thief. Or the Percy Jackson or Heroes of Olympus books. (Sorry! I’m just kind of obsessed with them right now!)